Sunday, July 1, 2007

long distance

hi....afternoon to all of you....hmmmm so long i don't write anything in my blog....the latest pun time i went to pasir puteh to accompany my mom for attend their course about cooking cleaning under health goverment .... if i not forgot on saturday morning....hmmm in that time i go cc to surf the internet....ye la masa kat class tiap2 hari chat, friendster, myspace....so when i open all about that....hmmm so many message, request....query to wait my response....huhuhu....that's i'm right....it's ok actually....i must biasakan myself to write whatever yang terlintas in my mind in english ....hmmm today is my first day after i tuang my class for 1 week....hmmm lama jugak i stay at my home village....huhu so happy and also cheer up my life for a short time actually....but it's too enough for me yang tengah mengalami krisis yang tak beraper sedap nak didengar oleh org lain dan perit untuk dirasai....but it's ok....i hope i will not early to give up.... not too easy for me to face this problem with myself only actually...i'm to weakness actually with problem ....but i must be strong person....hahahaha....sound's look so funny actually

No comments: