Thursday, July 19, 2007

after tuang class for 1 week

Today i came back to my class after for 1 week i'm not absent to my class....hmmm it's take too long actually....tomorrow morning i'll take a bus and go again to UUM ....hmmm u already know why right??? hmmm actually i dunno what i wanna tell in here....i feel blur hmmm maybe i was shocked coz i came early this morning not in formal like before.....hmmm class was start at 8 o'clock maybe.....all of my housemate wake up early.....normally at 8.30 o'clock they all still landing with take a breakfast first but this morning not be like before.....all's look like rushing with something.....i'm weird but i still make steady....huhuhu but in deeply who knows, in my stomach also kecut already....huhuhu...ye la.....buatnyer gate were close....hmmm so i'll turn back to my home and pack barang turun UUM trus....huhuhu...the rest time i'm lonely...take a meal by myself and then go to mosque also by myself....hmmm juz now my trainer told us that the class for fiber optic will be on next thursday and friday....then the rest of next week maybe mr zaidi will ask us about the project (hotspot)...hmmm i dunno but i'm too frighten actually although i look so steady right now...not prepare anything and not try to ask them how's the project going on...,hmmm but in my mind if mr zaidi ask me i juz wanna tell him that i'm not involve with the project....and when he ask me again why....i'll answer that i'm not interested anymore....i dont care about the certificate....juz let it go....the certificate not give me any value....juz only certificate....i dunno nothing....i'm seriously about this i'm not play2 k....also juz now they, my classmate discuss about some party before all of us are leave from here....they suggest wanna do in weekend next week....in personally i dont wanna join the party....i'll find any reason to elak from the party...lagipun next week memang i already out from here....my bf will invite me at my home on evening saturday....after i finished my packing....huhuhu....bye kismec....leave some sweet and bad memories....i dont wanna to remember and remember.....insyaAllah

No comments: