Tuesday, July 24, 2007

nothing weird happen today

nothing weird happen today....so early i arrive today not in normally....i meet mas at the lobby....make a simple discuss about normal situation not busybody with other people yaa...juz borak kosong...today i wanna learn about fiber optic because of tomorrow strange trainer from outside will be teach us about that subject....hmmmm for two days until friday.... then i'll go back to my home village at kelantan....i'll pack my thing on nite friday until finish....also wanna bring my tilam and almari together....to take it into my rent house at KB....hmmm nothing i wanna say this morning maybe after lunch hour i'll continue what i want to say in here.... hmmm i'm so bengang right now....fiber optic class will be postpone on next week....spoilt all my planning to go home early....my trainer told me that class are wajib to attend....but why only me..the rest two gurlz boleh lak diorang balik awal.... not fair actually....i dunno what i must do now....stay for next week and take a bus tuesday nite then settle my places of LI....so rushing i feel....or juz go back never thought about the class anymore becoz of i also not interested anymore wtih this class....hmm so frust and upset....why only me....not fair not fair....i wanna go home....i wanna cheer up myself there and be happy, happier and happiest in my village, my home town with my lovely family....

No comments: