Wednesday, July 4, 2007

i'm lonely today....huhu

today intan absent....i dunno why....pagi tadi i heard that leen told to my housemate that she's not attend class this day....maybe she were sick....hmmm selamat linda still was here....lunch hour nanti i'll follow her to go out for lunch hmmmm....actually i dunno what i'm gonna be now....hmmmmm follow them or just follow my instinct....what i wanna do and whatever i wanna do....juz go ahead....hmmm so difficulty i think....ye la stay in one home but not make some thing together....let's think about this problem... hmmmm she and i not friend anymore and then the rest of my housemate are newcomer to my house....so they dunno nothing bout problem between me and she....hmmmmm so the conclusion is i alone and she with them....hmmm about that i don't mind actually....but let's think they must think something about me....ye la tak join diorang ....but i have a reason why i do like that....i can't join them....if all people out there know me in deep they will understand....i am shy gurlz....huhuhu....geli hati lak.....hmmmm but truly the rest of my housemate are together gether.....but me, hmmm juz only me.....i do whatever i wanna do.....so tired think about others.... me only.....they don't.....waste my time

No comments: