Tuesday, July 10, 2007

poor kpli

hi gud morning....today i so excited to check result for KPLI....but it's upset for me....i didn't get the interview but my bf so lucky, he get at besut, terengganu ....huhuhu...congrats to him hmmmmm so lastly i'm decide to go kl for attend interview at cosmopoint after that i'll find the places of LI at my home village.... hmmm because of my bf must go home in august for interview KPLI, so if he pass the interview i'll lonely here....but i very hope that he pass the interview, then will be a teacher as soon as possible....insyaAllah.....so i must made a best decision for me and him also....huhuhu....that's is correct....juz forget it....hmmm now i wanna focus to my interview...i'm so interested to study in my related field that i take in university but i only have a little basic programming....ye la dulu masa at kampus too shy wanna ask to lecturer when i dont understand about something....pandai2 kiter ajer....so sekarang dunno nothing....huhuhuhu.... so whose wrong here and right now....me right....so now i must study hard in programming.....learn more about that.....especially in it field....

No comments: