Thursday, July 5, 2007

stay nite at UUM

hi morning....today are the last day for this week....huhuhu....no wonder la i'm feel so happy because of tomorrow morning i'll follow linda, my friend go to bus stop xpress and then after accompany she naik bus....i'll go to bus stop local lak to take a bus to alor star to meet my bf and find the places of my industrial training.... hmmmm have two reason why i don't wanna stay at home....huhuhu....u must know already....i feel so rimas when i was in there....i dunno why....maybe to face that poeple whose that i hate very very much....hmmmm...astagfirullahalazim.....too bad attitude i think....but i doesn't have any choice...she start first....i don't do anything to her....hmmmm k....i'll stay for one nite only at UUM...after i finished my job there i'll go back to my house....huhuhu....not sweet anymore....i feel like diperbodoh2kan with poeple whose not responsible on what she's doing.... today intan came back to class....so i don't worry about where i wanna go masa rehat nanti.....hmmmm after this if intan absent again i'll be alone in kismec....eat by myself only....pray also....hmmm it's ok i must face it....to make myself more confidential and independent when i went out for work....insyaAllah....

No comments: