Friday, June 29, 2007

ticket sold out

Hmmmm i'm too worried just now...mana tak nyer tiket has sold out....no wonder la now kan student register their U...hmmm i thought next week but my sister told the new student register tomorrow...old student yang came back to their University next week...hahahaha.....so takut really....itula lain kali don't do like this again...make a thing for the last minute.....tgk..selamat ader jugak tiket....itupun yang dah other people reject...hmm i don't know why maybe wrong date or whatever la...asalkan i can go back to the Sungai Petani...ye laa dah 1 weeks i dismissed my class...my trainer ask where am i....my classmate also ask to my friend kat mana...huhuhu...but i already get my mc....i dont worry sangat about i tuang my class for 1 week.....huhuhu......tomorrow nite i naik bus so arrive the sg petani early in the morning and took tha cab then sampai rumah then pi class trus...maybe insyaAllah.....huhuhu

No comments: