Tuesday, July 3, 2007

early morning

Yesterday evening she and i went to tesco and pasar malam.....nothing i bought from there juz a toner only....at pasar malam lak i juz buy kuew tiau goreng.....hmmmm tak berselera ye la member yang agak kamcing although for the short time but for me is too hmmmm i'm appreciate about it.... hopefully she and i will be truly friends.....huhuhu...not like the other people masa susah ingat nak find kiter.....biler dah senang luper daratan.... huhuhu but it's ok not only hers are my friends in this world.....hurm what i wanna to say here actually.....terbabas lak.....actually nak story pasal lain .....yang lain lak tulis......huhuhu......this weekend insyaAllah i'll go to the sintok to find my place for industrial training.....my bf will accompany me.....huhuhu......mudah-mudahan all thing that i plan will work hmmmm lancar.....hmmmmm amin.....so i kluar nanti with my friend linda because of she wanna go home that day.....hmmmm so sad......

No comments: