Monday, July 2, 2007

truly friends at kismec

hmmmmm....morning everybody....today is a my second day i was here....so teribble day actually to face this suasana....hmmm tadi i had meet linda, my truly friend....she said that this week are last week she was here....too tired maybe stay at her home....not sweet home already....hurm actually i'm also feel so sad and so worried....i dunno why....mmmm maybe because of before this, she and i too close....always together where we are going.....but now not anymore...i'll be lonely.....juz only me in my world that i create by myself....maybe after this i think i'll always stay at UUM with my bf there juz to fulfill my leisure time here....on weekend ajer....huhuhu....can i.....hope i can face this situation with peace and happiness....huhuhu...hmmmmm say good bye to all my enemy here.....hmmmm i wanna to cry for a minute....hmmmm cedihnyer rasa....biler kawan makan kawan dier sendiri....huhuhu

No comments: