Monday, July 9, 2007

after came back from UUM

hi....morning....i came to class today by walk....nothing weird happen today juz normally like before....all of they do their own work....huhuhu....also me....first i 'll log in my YM....after that check my request list in friendster ....then barulah i wrote what i wanna write in my blog....hmmmmm let's talk about last two days hmmmm actually yesterday evening i were arrive from alor star to here.....so tired....i thought sempat nak masuk class...tup tup sampai rumah hmmmm pukul 3.30 already.....so i tuang my class again.....hmmmmm but i'm so shocked when i open the door....fasha was landing on her bed....something wrong happen at her.....but i juz ignore....lagipun she was sleep that time....hmmm that nite i know that she get a fever....same also with karimah....hmmmm so worried...takut berjangkit.....huhuhu...dah ler right now i was lonely in here....hmmmm juz forget that....i must strong to face it by myself.....hmmmm i went to UUM for tow days and stay at my friend's room at kachi....erm rasa cam malas nak stay kat rumah with her....so i think better i go out from there....tak kisah ler pi UUM or my sister house at kulim...i feel like hmmmm jail what...huhuhu...so there i walk around with my bf, find the places for LI...then out for luch for a while....and then continue again....but nothing.....huhuhu....tak dapat pun....next day my bf had a class so for one day i was in faculty....wait for him.....in monday morning bertolak ke alor star and take a bus to sp....so i arrive here between at 3 a clock.....

No comments: