Monday, August 13, 2007

who knows...

who knows about person that we call friends...although we know each other too long, that's not mean we know their character and personality in deeply, into their heart...so be careful with person out there...not all people out there can be with us when we are in trouble, but when we in easy situation all people wanna be friends...hmm adat manusia di dunia zaman cyber...in front of us so nice but when behind us, nothing nice he told to other people, all the story mengaibkankan kiter...huhu...so for this time, i know whose can we make friends and whose are not...so from now i must be careful...this morning i chat with my friend at kismec, she ask me about seseorg...she really wanna know about this person, but i not tell her because of actually i don't like to bring my mouth anywhere to talking about other people...like mengumpat n merosakkan hubungan org lain...hmm biarlah apa yg berlaku pd diriku, kusimpan sendiri...that i'm too sure after this i dont want to know her again as one of my friends...hmm i don't know what she feel after she do like that...is it she feel happy or what, but from my side, i see her hmm kadang2 tu nampak susah sgt2, dr segi family dier after she told me...hmm like a in and out not same...when she was in trouble, very clever, she'll find us, after she dah senang, forgot all...if like that it's ok...kiter bukannya nak dier balas aper2 pun dengan apa yg kiter dah tolong dier...ini x siap mengata kiter kat belakang lak...klu benda yang dier story itu betul it's ok...but the problem is all of the story are wrong and false belaka...hmm geram sesangat after i know about that...after that i terus tak tegur sape ngan dier...kiter buat keje kiter then dier buat keje dier...takder dah kawan2...hmm memang terasa sangat2 time tu, dah beraper kali i cry...hati terasa sebak ajer biler mengenangkan peristiwa tu...this is a first time kiter mengalaminya... hmm last2 for theory class i always tuang, i go home...juz for release my tension...lagipun this situation cam tau2 ajer kiter dlm dilema...time tu jugak la i got many (not many ler, juz beberapa ajer) interview, so i ambil cuti then balik kg...huhu...i told my mom about this, but my mom said dont trust sangat pasal aper yg my friends told me...mana la tau kot2 my freind juz want see she and i bergaduh...but i said that story is true from my feeling...i feel that coz after i not talking with her anymore, she look like something weird...hmm maybe she think that i already know about what was her doing at me...huh...

No comments: