Wednesday, August 29, 2007

merdeka day

hi morning to all...this weekend i'll go home with my sis to celebrate merdeka...my big brother also come home...so happy...my cousin also tumpang my car to go home...so nobody was in my rent house...all of them will go back to their home...i have a good new but actually dah lama my mom told me about that...soon my mom and my dad will be grandma and grandpa...coz my sister in law now are pregnant... insyaAllah nothing happen to her until her selamat born their child...hmm xsabar rasanya nak dapat anak buah...anak buah yang pertama tau... my brother said that my sister alami alahan special gak...huhu...she can't cooking sepanjang dier dalam masa mengandung ni...difficult also...hmm i hope when my time come...i'm doesn't have any alahan yang teruk2 sangat...so pity with my future husband...huhu... insyaAllah...but dont worry lambat lagi masa tu tiba...i'll plan it perfectly...insyaAllah again...haha

No comments: