Tuesday, June 19, 2007

in the evening

The end of the class of this day.....huhu...hmmm tak sabar rasanyer nak habiskan class...no wonder la coz dah jadi camner....what the hell i talk like this...start again i wanna write this blog in english maaa..tak kisah ler campur2 ngan bahasa ibunda...forget it....in my mind now i juz wanna go back to my home not my home at klate but here...my rent house..although it's not fun anymore but i must go back home jugak...takkan nak stay back kat kolej....i'm scared with ghost...hahaha....let me introduce about somebody that i love so much beside my lovely parent and my beloved siblings....his name same with my name actually juz change the letter only ....huhuhu...juz guest what his name...but u all can call him ed.....his older than me juz one year.....now he further his study at UUM....this weekend we will seeing each other....miss him so much.....i know him when we study together at UUM but in different course...we are same state but different district....he stay at the golden sand and me at white sand....huhuhu but we always make a date...

No comments: