Tuesday, June 19, 2007

my first "boy friend"

Morning....huhu....today is a second day i had wrote into my blog.....do you see picture kat sebelah ni....hmmm maybe u'll be thinking who are they people....I also dunno deeply about them juz only one boys whose are standing behind on the left....huhuhu....let me call him suhaizi....his is my first friend, actually i mean boy friend....huhuhu...don't salah sangka what i mean yaaa....not my boyfriend nanti ader org marah lak.....i knowing him since i in form five...we are same school actually....after spm masing2 further study.....i go to matriculation and he get diploma perhutanan kat UPM....although we are so long in trip....hahaha...is it right my explanation here....ahhh tak kisah ler asalkan I understand what i want tell here about him.....we still contact....when my besday tiba....he didn't forgot to wish and also me.....we are always together but takder declaration about something maybe that time we are too young and dunno nothing about love.....so masing2 senyap membawa their feeling together...huhuhu..jiwang lak this day...it's ok juz skali skala....since i know him, he are gentleman for me, too kind but tooo shy kadang2 tu...often we talk he doesn't look at my face...hahaha...i know him and like him so much as my friend.....hope my friendship can be tough with kepercayaan yang diberi oleh our bf and gf...rasanyer that's all that i want to story about him...tak nak lebih2 nanti disalahertikan lak...huhuhu

No comments: