Sunday, March 9, 2008

too bz for a few days

again i borrowed a laptop that belonging to my youngest house mate...hehehe....today i were dated with my bf.....we go to the beach, look at the pemandangan so menyamankan hati dan mendamaikan jiwa....borak2 jap kat situ then kitorang gerak ke besut, terengganu semata-mata nak makan KFC....weird or not (huhuhu) not right....biasa la tu nak merubah angin makan kat besut....hmmm tomorow morning, i have an interview at pasir puteh, so i must arrive at my home seawal2 nyer....maybe around 8....so klu dalam kiraan nyer kiter terpaksa bertolak dari sini almost 6.30 o'clock.....huh too early....pasti tired menantiku...huhuhu....esok lak nak mai cni balik accompany my sis attend her interview at Sutra Inn Hotel at 11.00 o'clock....then i'll go back home again and turn back here on thursday evening to pick her and bring home....again and again....i'm feel worried about my work actually....huh...when i look at the calendar, it's too afraid and i dont know how to describe my feeling bout this....

No comments: